|Self-Serve Advertising - Terms & Conditions|
| By signing up for "Self-Serve Advertising" on Australian Stage Online you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.|
These terms apply to all advertising provided to any person (‘Client’) by Australian Stage Online. 'Client' includes an advertiser on whose behalf Advertising is placed and any media company or agency that arranges the Advertising for its clients.
• Self-Serve Advertising on Australian Stage is a pre-paid service only. Clients must pay in full before any advertising material will be placed on Australian Stage Online.
• Australian Stage Online will not refund purchases made for Self-Serve Advertising packages under any circumstances. Clients may pause a campaign at any time by logging into the Self-Serve Advertising console associated with their member account. Any unused impressions will remain in the Clients account, and can be re-activated at any time.
• Australian Stage Online reserves the right to refuse any advertising which it views to be inappropriate for display. Advertising on Australian Stage Online must not advertise any products, services or materials that promote participation in illegal activities, including but not limited to drug use, possession, distribution and consumption of illicit drugs, or any other criminal activity. Australian Stage Online will not place any advertising on it’s website that contains adult material or, at it's absolute discretion, material that is likely to offend.
• By submitting advertising material to Australian Stage Online or authorising or approving the publication of advertising material on Australian Stage Online, the Client warrants that the advertising material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that its publication will not give rise to any claims or liabilities against Australian Stage Online, its directors, employees or agents. Without limiting the above, the Client warrants that the advertising material submitted, authorised or approved by the Client does not breach or infringe: the Trade Practices Act (Cth), the Fair Trading Acts of relevant States of Australia or equivalent or other sale of goods legislation; any copyright, trade mark, obligation of confidentiality or other personal or proprietary rights; any law of defamation, obscenity or contempt of any court, tribunal or royal commission; State or Commonwealth anti-discrimination legislation; the Privacy Act (Cth); or any other law (including but not limited to any common law, statute, delegated legislation, rule and ordinance of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory).
• The Client warrants that if advertising contains the name or photographic or pictorial representation of any living person and/or any copy by which any living person can be identified, the Client has obtained the authority of that person to make use of his/her name or representation or the copy.
• All advertising material displayed on Australian Stage Online must not attempt to distribute (either directly, or through referral to other websites) any information or material that could harm other users’ computers or that would facilitate inappropriate access to illegal software, websites or other restricted material.
• Any logos displayed on the website remain the property of their respective owners.
• Australian Stage Online reserves the right to change any advertising prices without notice. New prices will come into effect after the conclusion of the current payment period.
• Australian Stage Online software collects non-personal information, such as a users Operating System, IP Address, browser type etc to record statistics of its range of users.
• Australian Stage Online will not be liable for any delay or failure to publish advertising caused by a factor outside Australian Stage Online's reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God, war, breakdown of plant, industrial dispute, electricity failure, governmental or legal restraint).
• Clients must not resell advertising space to any third party without Australian Stage Online's written consent.
• If Advertising promotes a competition or trade promotion, the Client warrants it has obtained all relevant permits and indemnifies Australian Stage Online against any loss in connection with the Advertising.
• By submitting, authorising or approving advertising material for publication by Australian Stage Online, the Client indemnifies Australian Stage Online and its directors, employees and agents against all claims, demands, proceedings and other liability arising wholly or partially, directly or indirectly, from the publication of the advertising material. Without limiting the generality of the above, the Client indemnifies Australian Stage Online and its directors, employees and agents against any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liability and claims suffered or incurred and arising from the Client's breach of these Terms and Conditions and any negligent or unlawful act or omission by the Client in connection with the advertising.