* The information, text, graphics, audio, video and links provided herein are presented by Australian Stage Online for information and promotional purposes only.
While Australian Stage Online seeks to offer current information concerning the performing arts in Australia, it does not in any way warrant the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on this site at any time. All reasonable attempts at accuracy have been made and Australian Stage Online accepts no responsibility for the information provided on site, nor for any or loss or action occasioned. Details contained on the site are subject to change without notice. When booking for shows, please confirm that there has been no variation.
* Australian Stage Online does not promise that the Site will be error free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Australian Stage Online can not ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Australian Stage Online disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Australian Stage Online will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirection, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
* Australian Stage Online disclaims any and all liability for acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Australian Stage Online users, advertisers and/or sponsors, in connection with the Australian Stage Online service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Australian Stage Online service.
* Australian Stage Online is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of the Seller, any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Australian Stage Online at
* Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Australian Stage Online be liable to you for any loss or corruption of data or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, goodwill or bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings even if Australian Stage Online has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
* You agree to indemnify Australian Stage Online, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site.
* You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to add event and promotional information.
* If you violate the Terms & Conditions or Use of the Site conditions, Australian Stage Online may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
Copyright and Trade Marks
* The content on this Site is the property of Australian Stage Online and/or its suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
* You may make copies of any information reasonably required for your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information must not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the written approval of Australian Stage Online.
* The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Australian Stage Online and/or its suppliers. The trademarks displayed on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site can be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Australian Stage Online.
This site contains a variety of material, which has been submitted to the site by individuals and companies for promotional and informational purposes. In submitting this material, copyright holders have granted Australian Stage Online a non-exclusive licence to publish, disseminate and/or reproduce video, photographs and information in a variety of media including electronic formats. Permission is NOT given for any commercial use or sale of this material.
* Australian Stage Online reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately.
* If any part of these Terms & Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
* These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria.
* Australian Stage Online respects and values the privacy of every visitor to this website. Any personal information collected by Australian Stage Online will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party, except if required by law or other regulation.
* You can access and browse our website without disclosing personal information. Australian Stage Online will only collect your personal information when you request that you Receive E-news, post a comment or email us.
The name, address and other contact details of those receiving e-news is collected in order to deliver the Australian Stage Online e-newsletter. This information is held in Australian Stage Online's confidential mailing list and will not be divulged to third parties.
Any personal information in an email, including the sender's email address, will be kept confidential unless otherwise required by law.
This privacy statement does not extend beyond the Australian Stage Online website. When visiting other sites, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of these sites to familiarise yourself with their privacy principles. As a service to users of Australian Stage Online, we provide hyperlinks to a variety of other websites. This does not imply endorsement of such sites or material contained within them. Australian Stage Online is not responsible for the use of a hypertext link for which a charge applies. Users are responsible for charges they may incur in such a situation.